1. Schedule/Format of Meetings:
This is a business network group whose main intent is to bring together business people in a casual atmosphere to network and support business among our members. See Website for more info.
2. Meetings/Socials: Meetings are scheduled for the 3rd Thursday of every month at 5:30, locations listed on website. There will be a table available for your flyers. Please remove your flyers after each meeting.
3. Attendance: It is recommended that you attend every meeting you can, but we would like to see your business represented at least 9 out of 12 meetings a year.
4. Membership Fees: Yearly dues are $95.00 – non-refundable. Event Dues are $20.00, this fee includes entrance, available hors d’ oeuvres, 2 hosted beverage tickets and 1 raffle ticket. Payments must be made with cash, check or credit/debit card.
5. Speakers: The ABNA Board will continue to bring added value speakers to the meetings throughout the year. As members, you can also choose to speak to the group if you have something that you feel will add value to the other members from a business perspective. If you are interested in speaking please complete the online form or email us at [email protected].
6. Emails & Meeting Notifications: An valid email address is required to belong. ABNA will only communicate via email for all correspondence.
7. Website/Directory: Our website is ABNA.biz or AlpineBusinessNetworkingAssociation.org. Your membership/directory information will be located here. The directory will be updated monthly and your listing will be linked to your website. As a member, a webpage can be created for you for a nominal fee – contact Scott for more information.
8. Guests: You are welcome to bring a potential member to the meeting for the event cost. If they would like to apply, they are welcome to complete an application.
9. Employees of Your Business: If there are employees of your business that would like to attend the event, they may also attend for the $20.00 fee under the umbrella of your company name.
10. New Members: All prospective members are reviewed and approved as appropriate by the BOD and will be notified by email.
These guidelines are implemented to help the growth and professionalism of our group.